Duraamen based in Cranbury, NJ is one of the leading epoxy flooring suppliers in the east coast with a network of contractors from Virginia through Maine.
Our line of flooring products is extensive with systems for every concrete floor and types of use from residential garages to aircraft hangars.
Our Product Line:
- Perdure High Building Coating – This is thick industrial system using our Perdure E20 @ 100% solids with a Urethane finish coat. 20-25 mils
- Perdure Traffic Coating System - This system applies our E02, E10, E20 100% solids with a uretahnce top coat. 40-60 mils
- Perdure SLE or SLE-T – this is a self leveling epoxy flooring system available in smooth and textured finish
- Endura Chip System – we have 2 systems with 100% solids pigmented coloring for garages, basements, estaurants, and commercial kitchens.
- Lumiere Metallic Epoxy Flooring – Decorative metallic system in earth tone and vibrant colors. High performance system great for residential and retail use.
- Kwortz – epoxy system for use with decorative quartz, marble or ceramic pieces.
We also have water based epoxy sealers for use over concrete surfaces or our cementitious overlays.
Following is a list of uses for our products:
- Airports, Baggage/Service, Terminals
- Animal Areas, Housing, Cage washing
- Beverage Processing
- Chemical Processing
- Clean Rooms
- Commercial Kitchens
- Food Processing, Preparation Service
Corridors & Lobbies
Light and Heavy Duty
Combining hygiene, durability and performance, Duraamen epoxy and polyurethane resin flooring systems offer customers, designers and specifiers the choice they need for tailor-made resin floor solutions within a wide spectrum of environments.
With standard and rapid cure, functional and decorative grades, even bespoke options, Duraamen’s robust and versatile resin flooring are equally at home in industry, food preparation/processing, pharmaceuticals, electro-sensitive areas, health, education, defense establishments, emergency services, law enforcement, retail and a range of other environments. Resin floors create a stunning impression in an entrance lobby, retail or dining area or an attractive solution for changing areas, corridors or craft rooms.
Resin flooring products which perform
We have an extensive range of standard and special formulations to perform in the most demanding areas. The Duraamen portfolio combines long term durability and life-cycle economy, offering the optimum solution for virtually any application.